Kegco Homebrew Kegerator Triple Faucet Keg Dispenser Black with Ball Lock Kegs
You’ve carefully chosen your homebrew recipe, vigilantly watched your boil, added your hops, and patiently waited for your brew to finish fermenting. Now that all of your hard work has come to fruition, don’t just throw your home brewed beer into a growler or bottle. With Kegco’s HBK209B-3K Triple Faucet Home Brew Kegerator, it’s easy to make the switch to kegging your homebrew, so you can serve your beer the way that it’s meant to be enjoyed – straight from the tap! Kegco has taken the guesswork out of dispensing your home-brew by including a complete 3-tap direct draw kit with this homebrew kegerator. We’ve accounted for everything you’ll need to get your kegerator up and running, from the durable 5 lb. aluminum CO2 tank to the tiniest washer. All you’ll need to do is fill the CO2 tank and the included 5 gallon kegs, and you’ll be pouring yourself a frosty glass of home-brewed beer in no time! This kit includes $35 dollars worth of upgrades at no additional charge, including a 3-faucet polished stainless steel draft tower, a premium dual gauge regulator with 3-way air distributor, and a CO2 tank with a glossy corrosion-resistant red coating. The HBK209B-3K is packed with many more convenient features like a dishwasher-safe removable drip-tray that sits flush with the textured surface top and catches drips and spills for easy clean-up. Four locking casters make it easy to move your kegerator to the perfect location in your home, and a stainless steel floor plate helps ensure long-lasting durability by evenly distributing the weight of your kegs to prevent damage to the lining. This versatile unit can even be converted into an all-refrigerator using the two included storage shelves, so you can store refrigerated foods and beverages while you’re waiting for your next batch of home brew to be ready to serve.
- INCLUDES COMPLETE KEG TAPPING KIT WITH KEGS: The included kit has been upgraded with a CO2 tank with corrosion-resistant red finish, premium dual gauge regulator with brass air distributor, and stainless steel triple faucet draft tower at no additional cost to you – a $35 value! It comes with everything that you’ll need to get your kegerator up and running, from the tiniest washer to the three brand new ball lock home-brew kegs. You’ll just need to fill the beer kegs and the CO2 tank.
- LARGE INTERIOR: This keg cooler’s spacious interior can easily hold three 5-gallon Cornelius ball lock home-brew kegs, giving you the option to dispense up to three kegs of home-brewed beer at a time. It can also be converted into an all-refrigerator when you aren’t using it to dispense homebrew, providing extra refrigerated storage space for food or other beverages. It comes with two adjustable shelves that can be placed far enough apart to hold 2-liter soda bottles or gallon jugs.
- SLEEK AND STYLISH DESIGN: This kegerator has a clean design with an elegant matte black cabinet and door, and has convenient features like a chrome guard rail and a dishwasher-safe removable built-in drip tray for easy clean-up. When it’s time for the big game or your next backyard barbecue, four rolling casters make it easy to move this unit wherever you need it. They lock into place once it is in position, so it won’t roll away again until you need it to.
- POWERFUL AND ENERGY EFFICIENT COOLING TECHNOLOGY: Enjoy powerful cooling while saving money each month on your utility bill thanks to this keg cooler’s 25% more energy efficient design. Thermostatic temperature control lets you adjust the temperature between 35 degrees Fahrenheit and 42 degrees Fahrenheit, allowing you to set the temperature to best suit the beer you are serving. The adjustable temperature control can be easily accessed at the back of the unit.
- LONG-LASTING DURABILITY: Designed for reliable durability and long-lasting performance, this CSA listed appliance features a stainless steel plate that lines the bottom of the cooler, ensuring that the weight of your kegs is evenly distributed to help prevent the lining from becoming damaged over time. This plate also allows your kegs to glide smoothly in and out for easy loading and unloading. The unit measures 33″ H x 23-11/16″ W x 23-15/16″ D.