The Bubbler – 6 Gallon PET Plastic Carboy Fermentor for Beer Brewing and Wine Making
We’ve gone to the drawing board to focus on the important dimensions that help deliver a better plastic PET carboy. This is no plastic water jug, it’s a carboy with details where they count.The plastic is thick and durable, to ensure rigidity and safety during all kinds of brewing operations. Free of plasticizers, BPA, DEHP, and any other extraneous compounds, this fermentor is purpose-built for your finest brews. Hydrophobic, which means it is easy to clean without the use of brushes – it also retains no odor, flavor or color from batch to batch, so it will last a long time.
Requires a #10 Stopper or a Medium Universal Carboy bung.
- Safe PET Plastic construction will not shatter like traditional glass carboys if dropped
- Not permeable to oxygen like other plastic fermentors. Safe for long term aging of Beer, Wine, and Hard Cider
- Does not hold odor or flavors. BPA Free!
- Narrow neck helps to eliminate unwanted headspace during longer secondary fermentations
- Requires a #10 Stopper or Medium Universal Bung. 6 Gallon Capacity