Brew-Magic v350MS (NG/115v)
Brew-Magic v350MS (NG/115v) Product DescriptionBrew-Magic is a semi-automated Recirculating Infusion Mash System (RIMS). It was designed and extensively tested by master-brewers and the late, great brewing-scientist Dr. George Fix himself (author of Principles of Brewing Science). Their goal was to create a precise, repeatable all-grain brewery to serve as both a pilot brewing system for
Brew-Magic v350MS (NG/115v)
Brew-Magic is a semi-automated Recirculating Infusion Mash System (RIMS). It was designed and extensively tested by master-brewers and the late, great brewing-scientist Dr. George Fix himself (author of Principles of Brewing Science). Their goal was to create a precise, repeatable all-grain brewery to serve as both a pilot brewing system for dependable recipe development, as well as a small batch production brewery for the advanced amateur or professional brewer. After five years of prototyping and testing Brew-Magic was further developed and marketed by SABCO. The system is rich with user friendly controls, careful wort handling characteristics, microprocessor/PLC controlled mash temperatures, and stainless sanitary welded construction. Brew-Magic Brewing System is currently the most desirable small batch pilot system in use today. With over 3,000 in current use in over 25 countries globally, it has single handedly started more new commercial brewing establishments than most every other system put together. For this reason, it is typically considered commercial brewing equipment. However, as advanced amateurs demand more sophisticated all grain brewing equipment, Brew-Magic is often found in the home brewery as well. The Brew-Magic Methodology for wort handling is world renowned! The applied techniques with this system have proven themselves for over 26 years and continue to set the standard for pilot system high quality and repeatability. Small batch production is particularly vulnerable to brewer over-control. Semi-automation allows perfect, repeatable control with minimal brewer involvement and unintentional inconsistency. Continuous field studies worldwide have resulted in an equally continuous program by SABCO for improving this already proven brewing system.
- Touch screen controller monitor all functions & prompts brewer with recipe file information, time-clock prompting, and temperature.
- Complete elimination of stratified layers of heat within the Mash without stirring. Superb Mash-Temp uniformity throughout.
- One tenth ( 1/10 ) degree temperature control accuracy. Gas Fired burners plus built-in electronic heat exchanger. Use the burner to assist in getting near the desired target temp., then the controller will take over to tune the temperature precisely.
- A No-Stir, static grain bed. RIMS action circulates wort through the grain without brewer inconsistency.
- During the boil, the brewer may begin mashing a 2nd batch. MagicSoft will independently track both batches