Coopers DIY Beer Real Ale Homebrewing Craft Beer Brewing Extract
Bright golden color with a strong head. Pleasant blend of fruit and malt on the nose with generous mouthfeel and a moderately bitter finish. A good example of a Coopers’ Traditional Ale.
- Coopers DIY Beer Real Ale Brewing Extract brews 6 gallons (48 pints) of delicious craft beer. Bright golden color with a strong head. Pleasant blend of fruit and malt on the nose with generous mouthfeel and a moderately bitter finish. A good example of a Coopers’ Traditional Ale.
- Coopers DIY Beer brewing extracts are all natural, GMO free, have no added sugar and are made from the highest quality barley and hops at Coopers Brewery’s state-of-the-art facility using a processes to retain all of the natural flavors, colors, and characteristics that are vital in brewing high-quality beer.
- Brewing extracts cut time, equipment, space and cost-intensive steps out of the homebrew process – while producing a consistently great-tasting, premium craft beer.
- The proprietary brewing yeast that is included with every Coopers DIY Beer brewing extract is designed specifically to perform well at a wide variety of temperatures, allowing brewers to rest easy brewing their beer at any time of year.
- This refill includes the Real Ale Brewing Extract and propriety brewing yeast. In order to use this Brewing Extract you will also need Coopers DIY Beer Brew Enhancer 2. This brewing extract is designed to be used with your Coopers DIY Beer 6 Gallon Beer Making Kit.