Kegco 2X-KM175G-RBT 1.75 gal Ball Lock Keg – Rubber Handle
These Kegco 1.75 gallon rubber handle home brew beer keg has a permanently molded rubber bottom skirt and top handle for easy carrying and stacking. The 1.75 gallon size is perfect for taking your beverage on the road or to provide samples in a small batch size. These homebrew kegs, also known as pepsi kegs or cornelius kegs, are constructed of 304 grade stainless steel and is designed for use will ball lock keg couplers. The ball lock fittings are easily accessible for convenient cleaning and maintenance. The stainless steel lid fastens tightly to the body and features a pressure release Valve to easily depressurize the keg. They can be opened and filled with your favorite beverages, be it beer, soda, wine, kombucha or cold-brewed coffee.
- 75 gallon kegs: these Kegco rubber handle home brew beer kegs (also referred to as a cornelius kegs or a pepsi kegs) can hold up to 1
- Sanitary stainless steel construction: these kegs are constructed from sanitary 304 grade stainless steel, which is durable, easy to clean and sanitize, and highly resistant to rust and corrosion
- These kegs have a permanently molded rubber bottom skirt
- Ball lock fittings: these ball lock cornelius pepsi home brew beer kegs feature ball lock fittings that are designed for use with ball lock keg couplers
- Keg dimensions: these keg measures 11″ tall and 8.5″ in diameter